Horizon 2020 programme
Our programme concerns section 7.2 of the Horizon 2020 Work Programme: “Towards seamless mobility addressing fragmentation in ITS deployment in Europe.” We believe we have found an approach that allows pan-European multi-modal journey planning and travelling with the use of both existing infrastructures as well integrating new technologies that deliver a superior service to travellers.
Furthermore, we believe that our open eco-system maximises the contribution that existing and new parties can make to this end.
Finally, we believe that our governance structure ensures the fast adoption of standards in a way that will earn the trust of travellers without relying on future legislation.
This project has received funding from
the European Union’s Horizon 2020
research and innovation programme
under grant agreement No. 636126.
Objectives of the ETC-programme
The objectives of our programme are focussed on the development and initial piloting of interoperable Account-Based Travelling.
- Set Up ETC Governance and Franchise Network & Knowledge sharing
- Define & Plan for Traveller in control privacy solutions
- Expand Travel Lab & Develop Use cases
- Define and Develop Authentication & Routing Hub & Token ID Management
- Define and Develop Interoperable ID-Layer
- Define and Demonstrate Interoperable Account Systems
- Define and Demonstrate Interoperable Traveller Interface
Above presented objectives are to be demonstrated in 3 pilots:
- pilot in the Netherlands with a focus on pay-as-you go;
- pilot in Germany with a focus on pre-purchased tickets; and
- pilot in Luxembourg with a focus on multi-application functionality of ABT.